Vultr Coupon Codes 2020 – Get $100 Free Credit for new customers
Vultr is currently one of the world’s leading VPS Hosting and Cloud Server providers. They’re offering many types of Cloud server services such as Cloud Compute, Bare Metal, Block Storage, Dedicated Cloud, and many more. Vultr also usually offers many useful Vultr coupon codes for their customers. These deals take place in a short time, so you need to act fast to grab them.
The products and services prices at Vultr are reasonable with high performance, security, and uptime. Their cheapest SSD Cloud compute plan is just $0.004/hr (or $2.50/mo) with 10 GB SSD, 1 CPU, 512 RAM, and 500 GB bandwidth. This configuration is a good fit for individuals, personal blogs or small size businesses. Read more: Top 7 Best Blogging Platforms to Launch Your Blog
Below I’m showing you guys some working Vultr promo offers for this year. These offers work well on new accounts or old accounts, or both.
1. Vultr Coupon Codes – Get $100 Free Credit
For the new year 2020, Vultr gifts their new customers $100 free credit for 30 days using their products and services. This is the biggest free credits ever that Vultr offers to its customers.
To receive this free credit, you just need to create a new account by visiting this promotional link. After creating a new account, you need to add and verify the Visa/Master card on your account or make a deposit at least $5 through Paypal.
You will get your $100 free credit after that. If you don’t get it for a long time, open a ticket and the support team will help you out.
2. Vultr promo codes – Get $50 Free Credit
Another working promo code from Vultr is a $50 free credit coupon. This coupon is also for new customers only. Your new account also needs to be verified by adding Visa/Master card or by depositing $5 via PayPal
Just visit this promotional link to create a new account and get the free credit
Note: These offers are for new customers (and new accounts) only. If you’ve already had an account at Vultr, you can not receive this. To get the offer, you need to create a new account. And this new account must have totally different information from the old one, if not you will be banned due to the duplicate accounts.
3. Get $3 Free Credit on Twitter
Besides 2 free offers above ($100 free and $50 free), you can also get more $3 free credit with your Twitter account. This promotional offer is for Twitter users and applies to both new customers and old customers.
If you’ve just created a new account and received $100 free credit (or $50 free credit), continue to go to this promotional page
You will need to finish all 3 actions in order to get $3. Finishing each action will earn you $1 free credit
- Verify your Twitter account and receive $1 in credit – Press the button “Verify your Twitter“
- Follow @Vultr on Twitter and receive $1 in credit – Press the button “Follow @Vultr“
- Tweet about Vultr and receive $1 in credit – Press the button “Tweet“
So the totally free credit you will receive is $103 or $53.
4. Vultr SSD Cloud Instances Plans
Powerful Compute Instances: These high-performance compute instances are perfect for your web application or development environment.
5. Vultr Features
High performance architecture: Vultr compute instances feature 100% local SSD and high-performance Intel CPUs. See why all clouds are not created equally.
Powerful add-ons: Enhance the capabilities of your cloud servers on demand.
- Backups: Enable automatic and scheduled backups with just a few clicks from the customer portal. These are extremely important for mission-critical systems.
- Snapshots: A copy of your entire server. Vultr’s snapshot system helps you to create copies of your existing servers and automate deployments.
- Firewall: Vultr firewall solution can be enabled on-demand to protect your compute instances. It intercepts traffic before your firewall software on the servers
- Flexible Networking: Vultr cloud instances support dynamic changes to IPv4, IPv6, and private networks
- DDoS Protection: Vultr DDoS system offers protection against layer 3 & layer 4 network attacks
6. Who is Vultr?
Vultr was launched in 2014 by veterans of the managed hosting business. They have over 20+ years of experience in complex hosting environments. Vultr’s mission is to empower businesses and developers by simplifying the deployment of infrastructure via its advanced cloud platform.
Currently, Vultr is located in 16 data-centers worldwide and they’re providing friction-less provisioning of public cloud, storage, and single-tenant bare metal. Vultr is providing cloud services to 100K+ customers with over 25m+ instances deployed.
Vultr key differentiators
- Geographic Footprint
- One-Click Apps
- Full Resource Control
- Upload ISO / Mount ISO
- Linux, Windows, and BSD
- No Long Term Contracts
7. Contact Vultr
Reaching out to Vultr is very simple and easy. They have a 24/7 customer support team that helps you in any of your problems. There are over 25K+ support answers per month by the support team. You can contact Vultr by sending a message, open a ticket or mail to them.
14 Cliffwood Ave
Suite 300, Metropark South
Matawan, NJ 07747